02   03   My Internet home: It's Everything Erin- Makeup Desert Island disks. 04   05     15   16     19   20     21      22      23      24     25   26   27   28    31    32     33     

It's Everything Erin- Makeup Desert Island disks.

34     
A few weeks ago I had the idea of creating a 'Desert Island disks' (If you don't know what that is, Google it!) interview series. I don't know if the ideas very good but I'm really grateful to Erin for agreeing to be my first victim. She has a lovely blog which you can see here. (Also follow her Twitter and Instagram)

Out of the optional topics I gave her, she chose to do makeup. Here she has listed the 10 makeup items she would take to a desert island with her (excluding brushes or we'd never narrow it down to 10!) and her one luxury item. Here goes.

1. Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Mineral Foundation
2. L'Oréal Touche Magique Concealer
3. Rimmel Sculpting Palette
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
5. Benefit High Beam
6. Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette
7. Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
8. Benefit Gimme Brow
9. MAC Lipstick - Patisserie
10. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue - Coral Crave

Luxury: her phone to take photos and to keep in contact with people.
(Also check out her amazing photography tips over on her blog).

Did you enjoy this?? Let me know your opinions below. If you'd like to take part email me at emsleys78@gmail.com

I will comment on anyone's blog as long as they visit Erin's blog (and let me know in the comments obviously!)

What 10 items would be on your list? What would your luxury be?

xxx

Labels: , , ,

35     36    37   38